Google Pixel m3 Slate is a maddening device to review. It’s the latest in a line of premium, expensive Chrome OS devices from Google — but the first that’s a tablet, meant to compete with the iPad Pro and Surface Pro. Based purely on its hardware, the Pixel Slate should be up to the task: It has powerful specs (an Intel i7 processor, 16 GB of RAM, and 128 GB of storage), an OLED screen that looks fantastic, and a nearly bezel-less design with four speakers tuned by AKG to provide excellent sound quality for watching a video or listening to music.
- Height: 7.0mm
- Length: 290.85mm
- Width: 202.04mm
- 1.6 pounds
- New molecular Display(TM) 12.3″ LCD 3000×2000
- Touchscreen display that supports Pixelbook Pen support
- Powered by 8th Generation Intel(r) Core(tm) M3, i5 or i7 processor and Intel(r) Celeron(r) processor
- The options include 4GB 8GB, 4GB, or 16GB
- The options include 32GB or 64GB, 128GB or 128GB, 256GB, or 32GB.
- For up to 12 hours of usage 148 Whir battery
- USB-C(TM) 45W charger (5V/3A 9V/3A, 10V/3A, 20V/2.25A) that also is compatible with Pixel phones.
- Fast charging: up To 2 Hours in just 15 minutes 2
- The adaptor included also works with Pixel phones
- Anodized aluminum body
- Corning R Gorilla R Glass 5
- Midnight Blue
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO
- Dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz)
- Bluetooth(r) 4.2
- Two front-firing speakers to provide better surround sound
- Two mics for enhanced noise cancellation
- Camera in front
- Duo Cam optimized for video calls
- 8MP, f/1.9 aperture 1.4um pixels, large field of view 1080p video at 30fps
- Rear Camera 8MP. f/1.8 aperture 1.12um size of the pixel,
- Auto Focus, 1080p video at 30 frames per second
- Antenna Proximity Sensors 5
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Magnetic Sensor
- Two USB-C ports for charging as well as 4K display output, and more data transfer speed.
- 3Connector accessory for Pixel Slate Keyboard.
- No pairing or charging is required.
Pixel Imprint(TM) fingerprint sensor on power button dedicated microcontroller
Titan(TM) Security chip C to improve device security
Operating System Chrome OS
- The battery’s performance is based on the combination of standby, browsing, and another usage.
- Charge time is dependent on whether the battery is or below five percent recharged, the device is not in use and the charger included. Actual results can vary.
- Charging speed and performance could vary based on the device.
- USB Type C and USB-C both are registered trademarks of the USB Implementers Forum.
- It is not available in the initial installation or at the time of publication.
- Not available in the initial installation or at the time of publication.